Parents and Guardians:
Please review for registration options this year:
Registration option #1: Last week you should have received a letter and packet of registration paperwork. If you have filled out that paperwork and dropped it off at the school then your child is registered for the 2020-2021 school year. All additional paperwork will come home once the kids return to school. To properly plan for the upcoming school year we are asking that you drop off this paperwork to the school in our dropbox no later than July 31, 2020.
Registration option #2: Electronic form registration is available to you this year. Please click on the link on the left side column titled HCS Registration Packet. This will launch a PDF document that you can complete and submit from a web browser. Please note the following concerning the electronic forms:
- Please schedule 15 to 20 minutes to complete the registration. Please gather all contact, insurance, medical and other information you need to complete the packet. We currently do not have a save feature so an incorrect submission or stopping without completing will require you to start the process from the beginning.
- Please enter your name and email information to start the process. You will also need to accept the terms concerning electronic signatures to continue.
- All forms are required to be electronically signed to be valid for submission.
- All forms in the electronic packet are required except the Free and Reduced Lunch form.
- Entries that are used across multiple forms will fill in all forms once entered. (ex. Student Name) Do not change subsequent fields that have this filled data. Doing so will edit or change the information you entered in the original field.
- The person entered in the Parent/Guardian 1 section is considered the primary contact for the student and this information is used to fill subsequent Parent information on other forms.
- At the end of the process, you will have an option to email the forms to your email address.
Once Done is clicked your child is registered for the 2020-2021 school year. Please complete and submit the forms no later than July 31, 2020.
Registration option #3: We have planned two registration times for you to register at the school as well. Wednesday, July 29 from 8 am to 1 pm in the library and Thursday, July 30 from 1 pm to 7 pm in the library. Please enter the building from door #1 or door #3. We will have computer stations set up for you to register electronically. We will also have hard copies of registration paperwork on hand to fill out. We will be practicing social distancing and please be reminded to wear a mask. In an effort to minimize the number of individuals in the school building, we ask that only one parent or guardian and the student(s) enter the building for registration.
We are looking forward to a great school year and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times.